Palestinians grab the attention of the world once again, and no one is coming out a winner. A new insight into why the Trump White House leaks so much, a mole in the Trump campaign, and some extreme cyber.
- Europe to ditch US dollar in payments for Iranian oil — The European Union is planning to switch payments to the euro for its oil purchases from Iran, eliminating US dollar transactions, a diplomatic source told RIA Novosti.
- Bloody Monday — Israeli snipers kill scores of Palestinians and wound 2,400 and fire teargas at 35,000 protesters rallying against the US Embassy opening in Jerusalem overseen by Trump's Middle East envoy Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka
- Russia's 2016 Facebook Strategy Exposed in Trove of 3,500 Ads - Bloomberg
- AT&T's Estimated Payment to Trump's Lawyer Rises to $600,000 as Investigations Ramp Up
- Social Media Advertisements | U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. identifies suspect in major leak of CIA hacking tools - The Washington Post
- Glenn Greenwald on Twitter: "John McCain has spent the last 60 years advocating, cheering for and glorifying the most monstrous and murderous wars on the planet, while demanding many others that never happened. He has enormous amounts of blood on his hands. That he's dying of brain cancer doesn't change this https://t.co/6SAEJ1My8h"
- Vault 7 inquiry: CIA data leak suspect named by media - BBC News — However after searching his home, prosecutors charged Joshua Schulte, 29, with having 10,000 child abuse images.
- Trump 2018 Financial Report Released, Shows Cohen Payment — "In the interest of transparency, while not required to be disclosed as "reportable liabilities" on Part 8, in 2016 expenses were incurred by one of Donald J. Trump's attorneys, Michael Cohen. Mr Cohen sought reimbursement of those expenses and Mr. Trump fully reimbursed Mr. Cohen in 2017. The category of the value would be $100,001 - $250,000 and the interest rate would be zero."
- Iran Looks To Bitcoin As Rial Tumbles — Amid sanctions fears, Iranians have reportedly spent over $2.5 billion on cryptocurrencies to get their cash out of the country in a new form of digital capital flight.
- North Korea Threatens To Abandon Trump Summit, Furious Over Bolton Comments | Zero Hedge — The summit is set to take place June 12 in Singapore.
- Keith Ellison releases study showing CEOs average 339 times median worker's salary
- Mueller subpoenas former Roger Stone media adviser | TheHill — The report says that the subpoena seems to indicate that Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election is partly focusing on Stone and his communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
- Trump financial disclosure includes Michael Cohen payment | Fox News — President Trump’s newly filed financial disclosure form includes confirmation that the president reimbursed attorney Michael Cohen last year for unspecified “expenses” – apparently the hush money paid to porn star Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election.
- Canadian doctor shot by Israeli sniper near Gaza border - The Globe and Mail — Dr. Loubani, who has served as an emergency field doctor in Tanzania and conflict zones such as Iraq and southern Lebanon, said he was wearing a green surgeon’s outfit and standing with several orange-vested paramedics about 25 metres from the protests at the border when he was hit.
- AT&T confirms it paid Trump lawyer Michael Cohen for 'insights' on administration — Telecommunications giant AT&T said it has paid President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen for "insights" on the Trump administration.