Trump chips away at the shared illusion of our "cherishes" Institution, and the secret spy inside the Trump campaign is revealed, and the history of this individual tells all.
Plus the latest in Cyber, the High-Note, and more. It's our first roadshow edition of Unfilter!
- On 'Stormy Daniels Day,' West Hollywood to honor porn star with key to the city
- FBI Admits It Inflated Number of Supposedly Unhackable Devices | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election — Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.
- Cambridge professor outed as FBI informant inside Trump campaign
- Iran Lists 7 Conditions To Remain In Nuclear Deal | Zero Hedge
- Trump can't block users on Twitter, federal judge rules
- Trump lawyer 'paid by Ukraine' to arrange White House talks - BBC News