The show is back after a couple weeks hiatus and there is much to cover, from separating families to the North Korea summit.
Plus the building Trade Wars, the recent IG report about the Russia and Clinton investigations, and the unbelievable news that broke just before the show.
- White House, Kremlin agree on time and place for Trump-Putin summit - The Washington Post
- Senators Request Threat Assessment of Trump's Phone Use | Committee to Investigate Russia
- Trump to DOJ: Don't let Debbie Wasserman Schultz, aide, 'off the hook' - CNNPolitics
- Supreme Court deals major blow to public sector unions - CNNPolitics
- Details of Trump, Putin summit are set, will be announced Thursday
- The NSA’s Hidden Spy Hubs in Eight U.S. Cities
- Maxine Waters: '92 L.A. Rebellion Was A 'Defining Moment' For Black Resistance | HuffPost
- Maxine Waters Praised Violent LA Race Riots As ‘Defining Moment’ For Resistance | The Daily Caller
- Trump Administration Won't Say How A Random CBP Agent Would Know Of A Reporter's Personal Travel | HuffPost
- Meet the 8 spooky AT&T buildings that almost certainly also serve the NSA | Ars Technica
- Zero Tolerance Policy Could Lead to Navy Detainment Centers | Time
- FBI hands House GOP thousands of documents on Russia probe
- Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks my heart’ - The Washington Post
- Trump associate Roger Stone reveals new contact with Russian national during 2016 campaign - The Washington Post