Pressure is building to wrap the Russia investigation, and we play the clips that demonstrate the US war machine is just starting to ramp up.
- Trump slams NSA for deleting call records, calls it a ‘disgrace’
- NSA deleting more than 685 million call records - The Washington Post — “They said they have to purge three years’ worth of data going back to 2015, and that the data they did collect during that time — which they are now purging — was not reliable and was infected with some kind of technical error”
- Trump calls out NSA for deleting data: Here are the facts - CBS News — In a tweet on Tuesday morning, President Trump criticized the National Security Agency for deleting millions of "phone calls and text messages" and suggested the deletion was related to "the witch hunt"
- Text-Only NPR.org : Pentagon Questioned Over Blackout On War Zone Troop Numbers
- Imran Awan: Congressional IT staffer reaches plea deal that debunks conspiracy theories about illegal information access - The Washington Post
- Trump’s ‘U.S. FART Act’ Would Pull America Out of the WTO
- Philip DeFranco on Twitter
- Maxine Waters says she's faced increased threats, cancels attending 2 events - CNNPolitics
- Did security set up secret Clinton, Lynch tarmac meeting? | WBMA