Trump’s gut punching at the NATO summit, North Korea is throwing around the “gangster” label, and Paul Manafort is really screwed while Cohen plays ball.
The crew is back together for another roadshow edition.
- Cyber War: An Inside Look At How Tech Giants Are Fighting Hackers
- MSNBC Does Not Merely Permit Fabrications Against Democratic Party Critics. It Encourages and Rewards Them.
- Trump treats Putin like a 'confidant,' commiserates about how the 'fake news' and 'deep state' are against them
- Text-Only NPR.org : Pentagon Questioned Over Blackout On War Zone Troop Numbers
- Hacker Caught Selling Maintenance Manuals for Military Drones
- YouTube Debuts Plan to Promote and Fund 'Authoritative' News
- Ex-Sailor Pardoned By Trump, Sues Obama And Comey For Not Prosecuting Hillary
- Lisa Page Lying About Access To FBI Docs In Excuse To Bail On Testimony
- Melania Trump body double conspiracy theory returns with plane images
- Mueller filing: Manafort has personal phone, laptop, not required to wear prison uniform | TheHill
- Mueller team listening to Manafort’s jail phone calls
- The Russian pipeline to Germany that Trump is so mad about, explained - The Washington Post
- Eels are getting high on cocaine in Britain's drug-polluted rivers, say researchers | The Independent
- A Common Herbicide Turns Some Male Frogs into Females - Scientific American
- Mussels In Waters Off Seattle Test Positive For Opioids | HuffPost