Michael Cohen’s secret stash of tapes leaks to the media, and everyone is hearing something different. We’ll play the clips.
Plus the FISA sauce is weak, and the GCHQ is getting away with it all!
- Iran's Rouhani warns Trump about 'mother of all wars' | Reuters
- Federal Judge Delays Manafort Trial, Grants Immunity To 5 Witnesses : NPR
- Carter Page FISA Applications: FBI Used Steele Dossier | National Review — The FISA court was not told that the Clinton campaign was behind Steele’s work. Nor did the FBI and Justice Department inform the court that Steele’s allegations had never been verified. To the contrary, each FISA application — the original one in October 2016, and the three renewals at 90-day intervals — is labeled “VERIFIED APPLICATION”
- CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape - CNNPolitics
- Tape appears to show Trump discussing payments involving ex-Playboy model - POLITICO
- UK spies broke law for 15 years, but what can you do? shrugs judge • The Register
- Trump bashes FCC move to doom Sinclair-Tribune deal: 'Disgraceful!' - POLITICO
- Are White House transcripts getting political touch-ups? | MSNBC