In the last weekly episode of Unfilter, we look at the four major fronts facing Donald Trump, discuss the state of intellectualism, and share our thoughts on the week's news.
Plus a packed Overtime, tons of your notes, and more!
- Apple Kicked Alex Jones Off Its Platform, Then YouTube And Facebook Rushed To Do The Same
- Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones | Technology | The Guardian
- YouTube removes Alex Jones' page, following earlier bans
- Paul Manafort's Longtime Partner Rick Gates To Testify In Federal Court
- YouTube, Apple and Facebook Ban Infowars, Which Decries 'Mega Purge'
- FCC admits it was never actually hacked
- Leaked white paper proposes Congressional regulation of social media - Columbia Journalism Review
- Senate Democrats Are Circulating Plans for Government Takeover of the Internet: Reason Roundup - Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Iran CIVIL WAR brewing: Fury at ‘corrupt’ regime – ‘they make us poorer every day’ | World | News | Express.co.uk
- Get Ready for a Massive Government Spending Spree - Nextgov
- Install BitTorrent Sync on Ubuntu 16.04 via Official Deb Repository
- Omarosa Secretly Recorded Trump and Played the Audio for People, Sources Say
- Imposition of Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act Sanctions on Russia
- Trump’s Lawyers Counter Mueller’s Interview Offer, Seeking Narrower Scope - The New York Times
- Syrian President Assad's 42-Year-Old Wife Being Treated for Breast Cancer - Bloomberg
- Leaked document: Putin lobbied Trump on arms control
- "What They Did Was Unacceptable": Saudis To Dump Canadian Assets "No Matter The Cost"
- producermatt | Keybase