Senators cash in on advanced warning of the Coronavirus, the key moments from the week's news, and further analysis of the impending recession.
Plus a some details on the future of your Unfilter show!
- How To Save The Economy Now : Planet Money
- Financing efforts from Fed and Treasury could be $4 trillion — The Federal Reserve and Treasury are working on financing programs that could be worth $4 trillion, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Sunday.
- Glenn Greenwald on Twitter — "Joe Biden's omnipresence, steely calm and inspiring leadership has shown the US what A Real President does in times of crises. Oh wait -- has anyone seen Joe?"
- Trump pushes back on Washington Post report
- Intelligence Reports Warned Of Coronavirus Pandemic Long Before Trump Admin Took It Seriously
- Trump Shrugged Off Repeated Intelligence Warnings About Coronavirus Pandemic — “The system was blinking red,” an intelligence official told The Washington Post, but no one could get Trump to “do anything about it.”
- Event 201, a pandemic exercise — The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.
- Senator Richard Burr Warned Of Coronavirus Effects In Private Meeting