The police are set to enforce a UK lockdown, while in the US the full impact of the Coronavirus and the shutdown is starting to become clear.
Plus history on oil production in the United States, and the series of events triggered by the dropping price of oil.Support Unfilter
- Britons placed under lockdown — Police to enforce UK lockdown
- Gov. Inslee issues 'stay at home' proclamation for Washington state — Gov. Inslee has signed a statewide proclamation for all Washingtonians to stay at home for the next two weeks.
- U.K. Prime Minister orders nationwide lockdown
- Biden: Trump's 'failure of planning and preparation' worsened coronavirus crisis — Volume 90% Former Vice President Joe Biden on Monday accused President Trump of dithering in the early days of the coronavirus, saying that a “failure of planning and preparation”
- US coronavirus: Death toll grew by more than 100 on Monday as governors instituted even more rules
- WHO Changes 'Social Distancing' to 'Physical Distancing'
- Fed barrage to help markets includes open-ended QE asset purchases — Among the moves is an open-ended commitment to keep buying assets under its quantitative easing measures.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel in quarantine after contact with doctor who tested positive for coronavirus — Merkel decided to immediately quarantine herself in her home, German government spokesman Steffen Seibert said.
- Sen. Rand Paul tests positive for coronavirus — Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has tested positive for the coronavirus, his office announced on Twitter Sunday.
- At New York prison, Harvey Weinstein put in isolation after contracting virus — Weinstein, who turned 68 last Thursday is being isolated at Wende Correctional Facility in Western New York, officials told CNHI Sunday.