Trump signs a historic $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill into law. I'll explain why I think it's not a stimulus package at all.
And how likely it is things will be back on track by April, the latest Coronavirus news, and more.
- Episode 985: Where Do We Get $2,000,000,000,000? : Planet Money : NPR
- Trump signs $2.2T stimulus after swift congressional votes
- Trump signs $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill
- Boeing to Emerge as Big Stimulus Winner - WSJ
- Factbox: 'Mr. No': Meet the U.S. congressman who requested a formal vote to delay the coronavirus bill - Reuters
- Trump signs $2.2tn coronavirus stimulus package into law | US news | The Guardian
$2 trillion (Congress)— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 26, 2020
+$4 trillion (Fed & Treasury)
$6 trillion stimulus
$6 trillion divided by 350 million citizens = $17,000 per citizen
times a family of 4
=$68,000 per family of new national debt and dollar devaluation in this stimulus.
not a good deal
- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence: Previous modeling on coronavirus spread seems to be 'really wrong' - YouTube
- Coronavirus could kill 81,000 in U.S., subside in June -...
- Weekly mortgage applications tank 29% as coronavirus stops homebuyers
- U.S. auto sales in states with coronavirus lockdown orders to drop 80%: analysts - Reuters
- Why the Fed’s Bazooka Will Not Stop a Wave of Corporate Defaults | Council on Foreign Relations
- Wall Street Cheat Sheet: Psychology of a Market Cycle
- US virus deaths may top 80,000 despite confinement: study
- Coronavirus stimulus bill: When $2 trillion is not enough - Axios
- 3.3 million seek US jobless aid, nearly 5 times earlier high
- Excerpt: Joe Biden's accuser finally tells her full story by Katie Halper
- Mayor Garcetti announces water and power will be shut off for nonessential L.A. businesses that don’t close | KTLA
- Senators threaten to delay coronavirus relief bill with last-minute objections - Axios
- Trump's businesses barred from bailout money in Senate coronavirus bill
- Jerome Powell: Fed Weighing Costs, Benefits and Trade-offs of Digital Currency - YouTube
- This was the fastest 30% stock market decline ever
- Fed announces unlimited QE and sets up several new lending programs - MarketWatch