Trump makes a massive blunder and tries to play it off as a joke. My thoughts on what he got right and where he went all wrong.
Plus some crazy "hot mic" audio, the flaw in the immigration ban, and the staggering economic timebomb US states are facing.
Also - the recent studies that suggest COVID-19 may have arrived many weeks sooner than first thought.
- Trump Claims His Comments on Injecting Disinfectant Were 'Sarcastic'
- An alarming number of Americans believe a coronavirus vaccine exists and is being withheld
- Coronavirus: FDA issues warnings on chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine after deaths and poisonings reported
- CDC adds 6 new COVID-19 symptoms after fever, cough | The Sacramento Bee
- Hidden Outbreaks Spread Through U.S. Cities Far Earlier Than Americans Knew, Estimates Say - The New York Times
- Dan Moren on Twitter: "This revised timeline for the coronavirus outbreak in the US is fascinating. I had a particularly nasty bout of “the flu” in late January/early February and this makes me wonder if it could have been an early coronavirus? I’m not sure I’ll ever know. https://t.co/wVpI9fd50E" / Twitter
- Nearly a third of coronavirus antibody test participants show exposure in Massachusetts
- Europe Vs. U.S.: Job Cuts Are Handled Differently, Hurting People Less : NPR
- 40 More Coronavirus Cases Confirmed Aboard "Costa Atlantica": Live Updates | Zero Hedge
- Fox & Friends is behind Trump's tweet about an Iran order to the Navy | Media Matters for America
- Didier Raoult — leader of the hydroxychloroquine cult | Spectator USA
- Tracking hydroxychloroquine misinformation: How an unproven COVID-19 treatment ended up being endorsed by Trump - ABC News
- 2 cats test positive for coronavirus in New York, a first for US pets
- Seven more big cats at Bronx Zoo positive for coronavirus
- 2020 Campaign Fund-Raising: Biden Campaign Nearly $187 Million Behind Trump - The New York Times
- Kudlow: Businesses shouldn't be held liable if employees, customers contract coronavirus | TheHill
- Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state
- Economy may recover somewhat before another major crash
- German shoppers not rushing back as stores reopen
- Coronavirus treatment: Vaccine doctor says worry about Trump idea led to ouster
- Pompeo Says "Multiple Labs" In China & Not Just Wuhan's Must Be Investigated For COVID-19 Origins | Zero Hedge
- Trump Mega-Donor, a Shipping Magnate, Pushes to End a Shutdown - Bloomberg
- Chris Cuomo and CNN stage a fake coronavirus resurrection
- Trump to suspend immigration to U.S. for 60 days, citing coronavirus crisis - The Washington Post
- Large public companies are taking small businesses payroll loans
- Big unknowns about virus complicate getting back to normal
- U.S. coronavirus deaths top 45,000, doubling in little over ...
- TX lieutenant governor doubles down on economy, coronavirus | Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- 73% Of Inmates At An Ohio Prison Test Positive For Coronavirus : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR
- Antibody testing results: COVID-19 infections exceed confirmed cases
- Email addresses and passwords allegedly from NIH, WHO and Gates Foundation, are dumped online | The Seattle Times
- Donald Trump Will Sign Executive Order Temporarily Suspending Immigration Into the U.S. Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trump says he is suspending immigration over coronavirus, need to protect jobs