I make my case for the dangers of tribalism during a pandemic.
And my thoughts on the cautious and the not so cautious approaches to reopening our economies.
- Nevada to join California, Oregon, Colorado, Washington in COVID-19 reopening plan | Coronavirus | fox5vegas.com
- Texas governor to allow stay-at-home order to expire on April 30 - Axios
- Paycheck Protection Program: Volume of loan applications doubles - Axios
- See Which States Are Reopening and Which Are Still Shut Down - The New York Times
- New Zealand Says It Has Won 'Battle' Against COVID-19 : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR
- Germany flips on smartphone contact tracing, backs Apple and...
- ‘It bothers me that this is still in the news cycle,’ Birx says of Trump’s disinfectant and light comments - POLITICO
- Congressional Watchdog Reviewing Federal Pandemic Response : NPR
- In four U.S. state prisons, nearly 3,300 inmates test positive for coronavirus -- 96% without symptoms - Reuters
- Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments
- Pelosi: "The President Is Asking People To Inject Lysol Into Their Lungs," McConnell Saying States Should Go Bankrupt | Video | RealClearPolitics
- Trump says briefings 'not worth the effort' amid fallout from disinfectant comments | US news | The Guardian
- The White House’s best-case scenario for the pandemic slips out of reach
- Has Coronavirus Been in California Since the Fall? Researchers Investigate - WSJ
- Trump plans to cut daily coronavirus briefings - Axios
- Apple and Google pledge to shut down coronavirus tracker when pandemic ends - The Verge
- Trump Claims His Comments on Injecting Disinfectant Were 'Sarcastic'
- Time’s Up Declines to Fund Joe Biden #MeToo Allegation