The Coronavirus fallout has exposed some shocking China developments that are getting very little attention right now, and they have nothing to do with COVID-19. So I bring you up to speed.
Plus, the latest economic impact from the Pandemic and the plan to win Joe Biden the election.
- Documents Reveal: FBI Set Up General Flynn - YouTube
- Chinese Ambassador Is Found Dead at Home in Israel - The New York Times
- JPM's Kolanovic Finds Coronavirus Lockdowns "May Have Caused More Deaths Than Covid-19 Itself" | Zero Hedge
- F.D.A. Halts Coronavirus Testing Program Backed by Bill Gates - The New York Times
- Report: Antibody tests reveal coronavirus might have arrived in WA in December
- Cabot Phillips on Twitter: "Professors around America have been caught selling secret research to the Chinese Communist Regime. The national media won't cover it, so here's a thread of those who have been caught so far:" / Twitter
- Apple rejects 'false claims' by Justice Department regarding Pensacola investigation | Appleinsider
- Rantz: Mayor reports business to Gov. Inslee's coronavirus 'snitch list'
- Neil Ferguson's Computer Model Is Ripped To Shreds
- Uber Surges After Announcing Another 3,000 Job Cuts, Bringing Total Layoffs To A Quarter Of Its Workforce | Zero Hedge
- President Xi Pledges $2 Billion As US Slams WHO: "You're One Reason Why This Outbreak Spun Out Of Control" | Zero Hedge
- Lynnwood Times on Twitter: "For those individuals that refuse to cooperate with contact tracers and/or refuse testing, will not be allowed to leave their homes to purchase basic necessities such as groceries and/or prescriptions. https://t.co/Mx30f0MwoQ" / Twitter
- Stock market today: Dow surges more than 900 points in best day since early April amid hope for coronavirus vaccine
- Bill de Blasio says anyone who tries to swim at a NYC beach will be ‘taken right out of the water’ and fences may go up – The US Sun
- Trump vaccine czar forgoes $3M windfall as ex-firm’s stock soars - New York Daily News
- Colorado amends coronavirus death count - says fewer have died of COVID-19 than previously reported | Fox News
- Did the Fed Just Knowingly Trigger a Housing Market Crisis?
- Fed chair: "There's no limit" to coronavirus stimulus response - Axios
- Powell says a full economic recovery may not happen without a vaccine
- Democratic governors hit with flurry of legal challenges to coronavirus lockdowns - POLITICO
- Biden's Virtual Campaign Is a Disaster - The Atlantic
- Biden: We're In A Pandemic That Has Cost Us More Than 85,000 Jobs, Millions Of People | Video | RealClearPolitics
- Biden struggles badly during "virtual roundtable" as gaffes continue to pile up | Disrn
- Apple and Google clash with health officials over virus-tracking apps - The Washington Post
- Fannie-Freddie Forbearance Rule Sows Fears of Mortgage Hangover