Russiagate is back, this time with a twist.
I reveal the strategy rolling out to combat the impending October surprise.
And my take on the big tech CEOs going in front of congress.
COVID-19 HHS data collection skeptic retracts some of his claims I covered in this episode. I will follow up with what he is now saying in episode 321.
- Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved: sources | Fox News
- The Durham Investigation: What We Know and What It Means - Lawfare
- Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation - The New York Times
- Lawmakers From Both Sides Take Aim at Big Tech Executives - The New York Times
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal: William Barr will always be Trump's henchman - CNN Video
- Tech CEOs testify at House hearing on Facebook, Google, Apple and Amazon | 7/27 (FULL LIVE STREAM) - YouTube
- The CDC, the HHS and cooking the COVID books - YouTube
- Charter’s donations to charities and lawmakers may help it impose data caps | Ars Technica
- How much does your 'free' flu shot actually cost? | Advisory Board Daily Briefing
- VFC | Current CDC Vaccine Price List | CDC
- Rep. Jayapal asks that her name be properly pronounced after colleague gets it wrong
- Portland protests: Federal agents to leave city, Oregon governors says
- Justice Dept. sending federal agents to Detroit, Cleveland, Milwaukee
- Outrage after NYPD hustles protester into unmarked van
- Ahead of Trump’s 16th visit to battleground Texas, yet another poll shows he trails Biden
- Why Amazon may have the most to lose from tech’s Hill showdown - POLITICO
- In Miami, Long Lines for Covid-19 Tests Frustrate Residents
- U.S. Leads the Globe as Coronavirus Deaths Pass 150,000, Hospitalizations Rise - WSJ
- 4 Big Tech CEOs take congressional heat on competition
- Today is the biggest day of David Cicilline’s political career - The Boston Globe
- Chicago Cop Found Shot Dead In Apparent Suicide | WBBM-AM