The world melts down after Trump meets with Putin, but we’ll focus on the substance of the meeting and the possibly positive developments… And of course a bit of the reaction!
Plus highlights from Peter Strzok’s testimony, your everyday cyber attacks, and much more!
- Text-Only NPR.org : Justice Department Charges Russian Cyberspies With Attack On 2016 Election
- Schumer calls on Trump to cancel Putin meeting following Russian indictments - CNN.com
- Indictment of 12 GRU Agents PDF
- 12 Russians accused of hacking Democrats in 2016 US election
- Scarlett Johansson Exits ‘Rub and Tug’ After Trans Backlash – Variety
- Mueller Probe: Mueller Wins Indictment Of 12 Russian Spies For Hacking In 2016 - Bloomberg Quint
- How Russian intelligence officers used Bitcoin to hack the DNC - Axios
- Fatal Novichok dose 'came from bottle' in victim's house - BBC News
- Text-Only NPR.org : Trump Says He Sees The European Union As A 'Foe' Of U.S.
- How Goldman Sachs Lost the World Cup - Bloomberg
- John Brennan: Trump's Press Conference an Impeachable Offense, 'Treasonous' :: Grabien News
- Donald Trump WINKS at Vladimir Putin in extraordinary exchange during his high-stakes Helsinki summit
- Donald Trump hails ‘first step to a brighter future’ following historic talks with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki
- Nancy Pelosi: Russia has something on Trump, explains 'his refusal to stand up to Putin' at summit - Washington Times
- Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit - BBC News
- How Twitter Degrades Discourse and Encourages Distortions: Illustrated by Ex-Pentagon Official Ryan Goodman
- Top Voting Machine Vendor Admits It Installed Remote-Access Software on Systems Sold to States - Motherboard
- Mueller's timeline: How the Russian hacks unfolded - POLITICO — The timeline begins on March 19, 2016, when the Russian hackers sent John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, a "spearphishing" email
- The Latest: Trump says he misspoke on Russia, US election
- Timeline: How Russian agents allegedly hacked the DNC and Clinton’s campaign - The Washington Post
- WikiLeaks - CIA espionage orders for the 2012 French presidential election